Thursday, January 6, 2011

You can never go wrong with H&M

So I was online window shopping (does that term even exist?) last night, and stumbled on a couple of things I want from H&M. I've always loved H&M, especially for the basics. Affordable and good quality too. Like I constantly keep repeating, you'll see a chain of blogs that say so, I'm trying to stick with the basics this year. So here are a number of finds I'd love to add to my closet.

Basic cuffed denim (I've been looking for a pair for quite a while now)

Pale pink & black cardi with little bow detail, just make it look a lil' more dressed up

Tan/Camel/Brown Bag enough to hold everything I lug around (plus I love how its a la Mulberry Alexa)

White Plimsolls

Basic black flats with bow

This awesome bag with birds (not so sure if those are doves). Been obsessed with bird designs and feathers as well as leaves for the past year now.

Red & navy scarf. Classic

Checkered Top in this color. Just cause I haven't seen a lot with this color combo.

Varsity Jacket. Ever since I can remeber I've always wanted one.


These Camis. Couldn't resist. I love 'em in both colors!

Pale pink Stripe sweater. Looks adorable & warm.



These Bangles in all 3 colors. Staples! I love them.


Wrap bracelets. I love how they come in 2 classic colors with gold and silver details, plus the charms are leaves. I want both too!

White loose top

White & navy stripe dress with sleeves. Need i say more?

Denim loose top. Perfect with white denims or shorts

Over sized button down shirt. 'Cos they're comfy

White & Black Fedora. I own straw ones & this would be awesome!

Bright Scarf. Perfect for muted outfits (i.e. black or white tops) this would just add that splash of color

No comments:

Post a Comment