Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Three Days in the Busy City Haul

Last Wednesday I flew to Manila to check out requirements for business school since I plan to apply for the first semester of AY 2011-2012. So when I knew I was going I decided to ask my mom to stay for 3 days so I could meet and catch up with friends. It felt so good to reconnect with friends I haven't seen for a while and I feel so blessed that they were able to come despite their busy schedules. Thanks guys! Hopefully another meet up this February. Anyway while I was there I got to shop a bit too. Here are the few pieces I was able to pick up while I was there.

What the Dunk Graphic Tee from Nike (I've been head over heels for dunks ever since I can remember)

Pink Heart Ring from Accessorize

Bead Necklaces from Forever 21
Shirts from Forever 21 (blue sleeveless blouse, long sleeves owl top, basic gray & cream stripe tee, loose red & cream top)

Travel Containers from Beabi (perfect for short trips)

I love dogs graphic tee from David & Goliath (for my sister)

No comments:

Post a Comment