Monday, January 3, 2011

There's Always a First Time for Everything

I turned 21 September of last year, and believe it or not, I've never owned a single piece of make up in my life. Well, maybe lip gloss or lip glasses, but that's the most I've got. I've never been one to obsess over beauty products. I know a lot of girls who would tell their childhood stories and say they've experimented or rather, played with their mom's/granny's make up. I think that only happened to me once, and when I did play with my granny's make up, i broke her lipstick. What a total disaster!

I've never been drawn to make up, 'cos I've always felt it uses up too much time to apply and that It's so heavy on the face too. I've got huge pores and therefore have extra oily skin. Sucks to be me! Oh, and did I mention I've got pimples, too?

So a couple of months last year, I joined tumblr, and this is what got me to love make up. Don't get me wrong, I still think it's a bit of a hassle, and a bit heavy, that's why I've chosen a few products I think would suit my personality. Light & Natural is what I want to achieve. So here are a few things I want to own (hopefully within this year) to start off my make up collection.

Philosophy's Never Let Them See You Shine Primer

Benefit's The Porefessional

Napoleon Perdis Auto Pilot Pore Minimizer and Mattifier

Benefit's You Rebel Tinted Moisturizer

Smashbox's In Bloom Eyeshadow Shadow Palette & Brush

Urban Decay's Naked Palette

Nars' Multiple Duo in Orgasm & South Beach

Clinique's Quickliner for Eyes

Mac Lipstick in Creme D'nude (C)

Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler

Sephora Collection Travel Clutch Brush Set

No comments:

Post a Comment