Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Organization & Space

Here are some closet & organizing ideas I totally love. I feel like these ideas would be of good use coz i'll be able to see all the things I own. My current closet doesn't allow me to do that. Also the organizing ideas will help keep my room clean and look more spacious than it actually is.

I really like how this one looks. The shutters give the beach feel to it, which i adore! I love the beach, go figure. I also like how there are see through drawers which allow you to see what's inside. That way it saves you time from opening everything up to find what your looking for.
This idea would be perfect above my desk. Evrything is of easy access and it gives you that chic vibe. I'd go for white instead of brown, though.


These three are awesome for organizing accessories. I really like the cabinet because it gives you specific places to store your accessories by kind. But since my room is so small I think the first two would be more applicable.

But if I could really really pick out a closet I can own that I can store everything is it would be this


What a beauty!! I die everytime I see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment