Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Sneak Freak

I've always been a sneak freak eversince I can remember. Once I see a pair I like, and when I can't stop thinking about it, that's a go signal for me to get it. Going with that instinct has never failed me. Every pair I've bought I've never regretted. This morning I was in the mall with my sister. She's been planning to buy this FC Barcelona fleece for a couple of weeks now, and she's been thinking really hard whether it was worth it or not. She finally caved in and decided to take a trip to the mall to get it. While she was looking at it one more time, I saw a sneaker (since they don't display it in pairs) that just screamed at me from a far. It caught my eye in an instant. And why wouldn't it? With navy stripes (totally screams nautical, which I go crazy for) and thick hot pink laces, it was such a stunner! So it took me a few hours to decide. I couldn't stop thinking about it, and like I said that's the go signal. So here they are all boxed up and ready for me to use! Here are a few pictures I found so you see what I mean. Hello Nike Flash Macro's :D







No comments:

Post a Comment